PMP® Exam Preparation Training
Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is one of the most important industry recognized certifications for Project Managers, governed by Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® . Globally recognized and greatly in demand, having PMP® Certification demonstrates that you have experience, education and the competency to lead and direct complex projects at any level. This recognition is also seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary levels.
This course would be a 4-day program and it emphasizes the knowledge of project management based on PMI® (Project Management Institute) standard that will allow you to sit for the PMP® exam and pass it with flying colours. This program also will emphasize on the knowledge and skills that you need to become the effective project manager and at the same time to improve your managerial skills
PM Advance philosophy is to train and consult professionals not only based on theoretical knowledge, but also based on real-case scenarios and PM practitioner experience. This will effectively impart the knowledge and the best practise skills to professionals in their daily work in respective industry.
Training Benefits provided:
- 4 Days of intense classroom training by an PMP® certified trainer with hands-on industry experience
- 35 contact hours certificate satisfying a key prerequisite for the PMP® exam
- 120 days access to our e-learning portal (extendable till you pass your PMP® exam)
- Over 1000 real exam like practice questions
- Hardcopy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition
- Course Manual
- Snacks and buffet lunch.
- HRDF Claimable.
Latest PMBOK® 6th Edition Hardcopy
How to pass the exam?
1. Enroll for the program
2. Get access to the online course (an independent coverage of the exam material (visual and audio), with practice questions and simulation exams)
3. Go through overview chapters
4. Attend 4 day classroom session
5. Complete exam application process
6. Simulation exams in our online e-learning website – report provided with a breakdown of performance in various domains ( helps to streamline preparation)
7. Self-study based on the report (revision of the material through notes/online course and practice questions) and take simulation 4
8. Book exam date
9. Take real exam and become PMP®
*PMI® , PMP® and PMBOK® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.